Friday, January 16, 2009

predicate, ink. Photo Shoot, Or: How To Rock A Nigel Bag


starring Rachel.

Step 1: Find a red-brick abandoned building. The old Wonderbread/Hostess factory by DC's Shaw metro will do just fine. If you live in Brooklyn, this should be even easier.

Step 2: Grab that Nigel bag out the closet! Place bag handle over shoulder as demonstrated above. (Advanced: If you would like Nigel to face the direction you're facing, hang bag from right shoulder; if you would like him to face backward, hang bag from left shoulder.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Who is that gorgeous model with the butterfly hairclip on her finger??? and why didn't I ever know that I could make my Nigel face in any direction I want??

Will wonders never cease???

EMP/IMA/XYZ

Anonymous said...

OK - I get the Rachel part, I get the yellow bag, I get the old red brick building.

But just who is this Nigel dude?

Tessa said...

Tell me who you are and I'll tell you who Nigel is!