So I saw Julie/Julia. And besides reminding me of what a crush I have on Merryl Streep , and notifying me that Amy Adams has copied my summer haircut... it made me feel like a really shit blogger!Why do I not stick to a routine? Why do I not have dedicated readers sending me specialty foods by mail daily? Why are literary agents not filling up my answering machine with book deals? Why did I not move to Long Island City when it was really cheap!?
Needless to say, we do things a little differently around here. We post when we got things and time to post.
And all this is by way of saying -- we've got things and time (sort of) to post! So keep your auriculars tuned for posts on:
- Squab-raising at the predicate, ink. headquarters - with photos!
- 2009 grads of Princeton's Program in the Study of Women & Gender *officially* reject conventional gender roles.
- and We've been "wist"-ed!
No one here but us servantless American bloggers...
3 comments:
Hello Tessa and Rachel! Might I suggest adding the "Follow This Blog" option? That feature may increase your connections to fellow bloggers, at the very least.
P.S.: You can follow my blog, too! (chuckleinternalandgumchewshuffle)
P.S.S.: The "Captcha" word verification for this comment post is "dicrogap" and I have no clue what that means.
done! thanks for the suggestion.
and i will definitely check out yours, dicrogap.
Fear not amazing girl. You are just beginning to figure out how many ways you can shine. Write every day. Even if you write, "Today sucked." It's still writing. I can hardly wait for your first book. Love and Halloween candy,
Mimi-back in Michigan
Post a Comment